Friday, March 8, 2013

UNCLE CUCK


Just a little fun sexy story for you

It was late and I was in my room, I thought everyone was sleeping so I snuck my boyfriend in the house. He go up to my room and start kissing. He has his hands all over me, pulling off my lil nightie and taking down my panties. I pulled of his shirt and before I knew it was on my back with him deep inside me pumping hard and fast. I looked over and remembered my door was not shut. I was shocked when I seen my Uncle there staring at me. He had his cock in his hand as he watched that big black cock thrust in and out of me.

 I couldn’t help but stare at him as he was jacking off. I started to moan and felt my body tremble as I had this intense orgasm. Then my boyfriend started telling my he’s going to cum, cum in my tight fucking pussy. I looked over at my uncle and as my boyfirend was coming inside me, my uncle shot his load too. My bf leaves and not 5 mins later my uncle is in my room on my bed. We didn’t talk, I just looked at him. I spread my legs really wide and nodded to him. He leaned down and buried his face in my cum filled pussy licking and sucking out my cream pie. He spread me wide and got deep inside my pussy. What a naughty uncle he was. I didn’t want him to stop, I grabbed the back of his head and held him there while I wiggled and grinded until I sprayed him with my juices. I pulled his head up but wasn’t done with him.

I told him tomorrow night I want him in here watching my fuck that black cock again. As planned my bf came over and my uncle came in my room. I made my uncle undress and get on his knees to watch. I had my boyfriend undress me and fondle me in front of my uncle. It made his cock so hard. I took out this gag I have, not a normal gag, it was the kind with the dildo that gets inserted into the mouth. I shove it in my uncles mouth and fasten it on him. He looks so embarrassed.. *grinz*. I kneel down in front of my uncle and take my bf’s big black cock into my mouth. My uncle’s eyes got huge, the further I took that cock in my mouth. He started stroking his cock as he watched. I heard him sucking harder as he got closer to shooting his load. My bf grabs my head and pushes me all the way down on his cock and shoots his load in my mouth. I slide my mouth off and turn my face to my uncle. I open my mouth and show him that big hot load in my mouth, pushing it to my lips then sucking it back in and swallowing it. Uncle blasted his load at that point and I just laughed at him. Uncle’s visit was fun, I hope he wants to come back soon *grinz*.

424 225 2181 call me directly $2.00 per min, I process you .. blah blah you read this before
or hit me up on niteflirt Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment