Sunday, March 17, 2013

FOOT WORSHIP PHONE SEX


That's right! Lick and suck on my toes! Who wouldn't want to serve me? I see how excited it makes you to feel my soft little feet on your lips. Your tongue going in between my painted toes, slurping them. You looks so small down there at the end of my leg. Seeing the eagerness in your eyes to please me, that makes me so happy.

If you do a good job at pleasing me I might rub the ball of my foot against that hard cock of yours as a reward for being a good boy. Rub it up the underside of you throbbing cock, my toes gripping it and making you want to explode all over my pretty painted toes. If you are a good boy I just might let you (evil grinz).

call me at 424 225 2181 billed discreetly over the phone at $2.00 per min, no calls under 10 mins
but if your a minute man then call me on niteflirt there is no minimum there
  Call Button



No comments:

Post a Comment