Friday, March 22, 2013

LOVE MY BROTHER PHONE SEX


Again I seduce my brother, I know how to tease him to get him going. It's so easy since he can't resist my tight young body. He is married now but I do not care, she was sleeping at the time so her loss (evil grinz) because now he is addicted to his sister's pussy and he wants it more and more.

Now don't get me wrong I am the aggressor here and I am still in control but I do love family fun phone sex. I will do brothers, dads and uncles, but don't expect me to be that little innocent thing you prey on. I do the preying and I will come for you. If you want sweet and innocent then I am not the girl for you. I know what I want and I am awesome at what I do, so sit back and enjoy my wild ride I will take you on.

call me at 424 225 2181 for $2 dollars per min, I bill you discreetly over the phone, blah blah you have read this before its not new or get me on niteflirt

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment