Wednesday, March 27, 2013

LIMP DICK LOSER PHONE SEX


Pathetic limp dick loser wants to try and jerk it on the phone? (evil grins). It just hangs there how fucking gross! You should be embarrassed and ashamed of that limp noodle. It serves no purpose dangling there like that, might as well get rid of it (evil grins).

So with that being said, if you want humiliation and to be degraded then I'm your girl. I will not have sympathy for you (even if you cry). You're a limp dick loser, what else would you expect? It's not like anything I am telling you is news to you, I mean you live with it every day! It's just there, hanging, doing absolutely nothing! LOL.

And I am sure you are used to paying girls to talk to you, so refer to the right side of my blog and it will tell you how to pay me and talk to me also!


No comments:

Post a Comment